NOTE: You MUST submit a work order for the bikes to be delivered to your school or community location.
District Bike Process:
- Record how many of your students will need access to borrow the district bikes – we encourage your students to use their own bikes to honor parents investment.
- Communicate with others on staff to optimize the bikes booking with other classes.
- Please limit your bookings to max two week intervals
- Book bikes using the calendar icon on the right hand side of this page.
- ***Submit a work order for the bikes to be delivered to your school that reflect the dates and times you have the bikes booked. DEL-Request for Bike Trailer
- Bikes are transported in a 22 ft. enclosed trailer.
- Be sure to obtain the bike trailer key, it will be left at the front desk of your school.
- There are multiple locks on the trailer, the one key will open all the locks.
Please have your schools senior administrative assistant to submit a work order to have bikes delivered.
How to book district bikes
Step 1 – Click on booking calendar icon on the right side of this page
Step 2 – Choose your dates
Step 4 – Fill in contact information on booking calendar.
Step 5 – Submit your booking request.
***Step 6 – Have your senior administrative assistant submit a work order to have trailer and bikes delivered to your school. Important: Include Subject: DEL-Request for Bike Trailer, specific location, no sooner than and no later than time and dates.
Note: If you would like the bikes brought to a separate location in the community during your booking you must submit another work order to have the bikes delivered and picked up for that day. Please clearly communicate location, dates, and times for this second work order.
If you have any questions please contact Serina Allison – email@example.com
Districts Bikes come equipped with:
Please contact the CVCCo directly if you need extra help for your off site road rides and field trips.
Register your students or work through the program as a class for free. Comprehensive age appropriate resources to guide you through all elements of a school cycling program. Choose what works best for you and your class.
Bike handling skill development PDF printables