There are many low tech and high tech options to choose from when it comes to Writing supports. By providing choice in how to express themselves we engage a greater diversity of students in successfully communicating their learning.
- Helpful Interactive Guide from Microsoft: Empower Students with Inclusive Writing Tools
- File types and accessible supports to use for reading (Text to speech)
- Speech Recognition as Assistive Technology for Writing: A Guide for K-12 Education
- Speech Recognition Computer Clarity
- Integration of AAC and Writing Resources – Alternative Pencils, Predictable Chat Writing and more
- Writing Strategies – Inclusive Ed SD71 – Graphic Organizers, Printing, Typing, Writing Prompts