How to Add Flipgrid to Teams:
Creating a Flipgrid Tab:
Go to your Microsoft Team account either via teams.microsoft.com or the Microsoft Teams desktop app, then follow these
steps to create a new Flipgrid Tab.
1. Select a pre-existing channel in your team or create a new one.
2. Select the plus button (+) to the right of your channel’s existing tabs in the upper-right corner of the Teams
3. Scroll to Flipgrid in the Add a tab modal and select the Flipgrid logo. Enter the Flip Code of the Grid or Topic you would like to connect to this channel.
4. Once it’s located, select the Save button.
Note: You can find the Flip Code by going to admin.flipgrid.com and selecting the share button
for the Grid or Topic.
Your Grid or Topic will now be added as a Flipgrid tab to your channel.
More Flipgrid Resources:
Integrated Docs – Here you will find Topics that you can use organized by grade and subject (Awesome!)
Activity Center – Here are some fun Flipgrid topics organized by age
Accessibility Tip: Flipgrid Immersive Reader
- Immersive Reader can be used in Instructions and Prompts and for Video Transcripts
- Focus reading window with reading supports like text to speech, font choices, translation and picture dictionary
Accessibility Tips: Flipgrid
- Camera shy
- Dark/ Light Mode
- Tap the moon in the upper right-hand corner of a Grid or Topic to turn on Dark Mode (high contrast) and the sun to turn on Light Mode!
Accessibility Tip: Flipgrid Closed Captioning
- Automatic Closed Captions for video creations
- Can edit Closed Captions
You Can Foster An Inclusive Classroom With Flipgrid!