Click here to go to Flip (Formerly called Flipgrid)
How to Add Flip to Teams:
Creating a Flip Tab:
Go to your Microsoft Team account either via teams.microsoft.com or the Microsoft Teams desktop app, then follow these
steps to create a new Flip Tab.
1. Select a pre-existing channel in your team or create a new one.
2. Select the plus button (+) to the right of your channel’s existing tabs in the upper-right corner of the Teams
3. Scroll to Flip in the Add a tab modal and select the Flip logo. Enter the Flip Code of the Grid or Topic you would like to connect to this channel.
4. Once it’s located, select the Save button.
Note: You can find the Flip Code by going to admin.flipgrid.com and selecting the share button
for the Grid or Topic.
Your Grid or Topic will now be added as a Flip tab to your channel.
More Flip Resources:
Discovery – Here you will find Topics that you can use organized by grade and subject (Awesome!) Log in with your Microsoft credentials
Blog – Check in here for lots of great tips and ideas!
Accessibility Tips: Flip
- Camera shy Tips for empowering Every indvidual
- Dark/ Light Mode
- Tap the moon in the upper right-hand corner of a Grid or Topic to turn on Dark Mode (high contrast) and the sun to turn on Light Mode!
Accessibility Tip: Flip Closed Captioning
- Automatic Closed Captions for video creations
- Can edit Closed Captions
You Can Foster An Inclusive Classroom With Flip!