- Each Dash and Dot need their own Ipad to run.
- The Ipad will need 5 Wonder Workshop apps: Wonder, Go, Blockly, Path, and Xylo. (Please put a ticket in to the IT Help Desk to have these installed on your school ipads if they are not already there.) https://www.makewonder.com/apps
- Make sure Dash and Dot are charged (takes 1 hour).
- On back of the robots is a white power button.
- Turn robots on one at a time with their Ipad.
- Start with the Wonder App: Open the app, Hit the play button, then the orange plus sign in the right hand corner, this will sync your robot to the Ipad.
- On the App go to “Controller” and let the students explore the robots functions.
- On the App start going through the “Scroll Quest” challenges. After completing a few of the challenges the App will unlock the “Free Play” feature.
- Now you have full access to your Dot and Dash!
ADST and CodingDash & Dot