Required Normal Risk Documents
***All approved travel request forms and procedures can be found on the District website under Administrative Procedures.***
Same Day Travel/Normal Risk Activities Forms & Documents
- Principals may approve same-day travel within the parameters of the AP 260- Same Day Travel
- Form 260-01- Proposal for Normal Risk Activity
- Form 260-04- Parent/Guardian Consent for Normal Risk Activities
- All relevant forms are to be completed and retained at the school
- All supervisors, including volunteers, must undergo and clear a criminal record check- AP 490- Criminal Record Check Volunteers
- All volunteer drivers must have Form 260-02-Volunteer Driver Application
- All volunteers must complete AP 490-Volunteer Code of Conduct – https://forms.office.com/r/P90Ztb7LeB
- Only district approved transportation charter / bus companies may be used.
- Report any injuries during the trip or incidents promptly to Director of Instruction or Assistant Superintendent.
For Activity specific procedures and support material please reference and sign into Youth Safe Outdoors:
User Name: ComoxSD