Click on the Inquiry Question links below to see the full survey response and learn what each PLC group is exploring.
- What are the base writing skills that can lead to success in ELL students and how can we foster them in students?(Step up to Write)
- How can online and face to face SEL resources improve the students’ social and national knowledge?
- How can we build an increased sense of community among the clients and staff of satellite DL schools?
- How will sharing resiliency (social emotional learning resources) impact student learning in DL and face to face?
- How can cultural explorations through the fine arts nurture the universal needs of, belonging, mastery, independence, and generosity?
- How can increased student engagement with the grade 8 Science curriculum improve student success as measured by course completion rate, unit test marks and individual unit marks.